Sales Director, Australia
About The Position
Sales Director, Australia
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of September 2022, we serve over 1600 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
As part of the Fireblocks sales team, you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest-growing companies in the Blockchain and Cybersecurity field. You’ll be targeting a mixture of Crypto Native accounts across Australia and New Zealand working closely with Sales Engineers and the Business Development team.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Working closely with Fireblocks BDRs and GTM Team
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers
- Prospecting, territory, and account planning
- Updating and maintaining the Fireblocks CRM
- At least 5 years of enterprise sales experience in software or institutional sales, experience in selling into a relevant space: financial services, crypto, blockchain, fintech- a must
- Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency - a must
- Experiences in financial services, cybersecurity, or cryptocurrency - preferred
- Track record of over achievement
- Entrepreneurial and relentless hunting attitude
- A willingness to prospect
- Worked in a team selling environment
We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees. We are looking for A players who want to work with the best. Track record of success and closing complex deals within the financial services or fintech sectors.