About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for an IT Specialist to join our growing team.
As an IT Specialist @ Fireblocks, you will be responsible for support, managing, and tracking all software subscriptions, maintaining hardware assets, and providing ongoing support for our office infrastructure throughout our global locations, provide technical support to company staff, troubleshoot hardware and software issues. Maintain and improve the company IT services to ensure all employees have the tools they need to perform their work.
- Responsibility on Mac and Linux operating systems install configure and debug.
- Provide support to users across the organization with common software and configuration issues making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Manage user account information, permissions, and rights, including groups.
- Identify and resolve hardware with the vendors.
- Support and enforce information technology (IT) policies.
- Software / Applications/ OS installation and setup.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Maintain & document Fireblock's IT assets & configuration, BizApps & change management
- 3+ years of proven experience as an IT specialist, in a hyper-growth company
- Extensive experience with Mac/Linux/Google/Gmail environment
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities with Mac OS, Linux OS networking equipment, and SaaS integrations.
- Strong experience with Okta, SSO integrations, and configuring SaaS applications.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Linux.
- Hands-on experience with cloud and on-prem backup solutions
- Passion for technology and diverse knowledge of trends and innovations in the IT world.
- "Out-of-the-box thinker”
- excellent communication skills and a team player
- “can-do” attitude”
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice. Fireblocks is an e-verify employer.