Technical Support Engineer - Strategic Accounts
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2021 we are looking to expand our Support team across the globe.If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a team that is passionate about security and blockchain technology, we’d love to speak to you.
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 950 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Ready to join the fast-paced world of navigating the shifting landscape of regulations for cryptocurrency and DeFi? We are looking for an experienced Platinum Support Engineer to join a newly formed Americas Support team. As a Plantinum Support Engineer you will be dealing with the most challenging and complex problems in the Defi and Web 3.0 space. You will support Fireblocks's continued hyper-growth and work closely with many teams, including Cloud Ops, Product and Engineering.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a Dedicated Engineer to provide a white glove service to Fireblocks's select premium customers. This role is a perfect blend of Technical Account Management and Technical Support.
• Customer focused at all time through timely communication to our customers; while collaborating with Sales, Account Management and Support Teams.
• Provide recommendations on Deployment, Self-Serve features and best practices to customers.
• Provide technical troubleshooting to isolate faults and root cause analysis for technical issues.
• Publish Help Center Knowledge-base articles and file feature enhancement requests on customer behalf.
• Engage during customer on-boarding to serve as a technical liaison for the customer.
• Provide on-call support 24X7 on an as needed basis.
• Track account activity in CRM to spot trends (Technical Issues, API automation, Upsell opportunities etc) and create reports to the customer.
• At least 3-4 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager or Professional Services Engineer (or a similar role) - a must
• Ability to work under high pressure and high troubleshooting skills – a must
• Comfortable presenting to executive leadership and key stakeholders
• Experience with handling ongoing projects / escalations (Internal/External)
• Work ethics/ability to work unorthodox hours in case needed.
• Willing to fly abroad for technical sessions and training purposes in case needed.
• Prior experience supporting SaaS based product or relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or technical support is a plus.
• API implementation and debugging.
• Previous Dev-Ops/SRE experience would be desirable
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Scripting (Python/Perl/Bash) is a plus.
• Understanding of cryptographic algorithms utilized by public blockchain networks (e.g., elliptic curve, symmetric and public key cryptography, hashing and other cryptography related topics) is a plus.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field is desired.