Senior Business Analyst
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital assets infrastructure provider for some of the biggest financial institutions in the crypto space. Fireblocks’ SaaS platform is used by hundreds of customers for conducting their robust financial operations on the platform.
As a Business Analyst @ Fireblocks you will analyze and optimize Fireblocks activities and business results. You will be responsible to process data from a variety of data sources, build complex queries and maintain reports and dashboards and track KPIs using BI and analytics tools and gain insights to improve the company’s effectiveness and help us achieve our business goals.
The ideal candidate will provide a strong mix of information systems and merchandising business process knowledge including data analysis, scenario modelling, SQL, functional knowledge of catalog and/or ERP systems, and technical knowledge of underlying system data structures and processes.
You will report to the Head of Pricing and will support the broader finance team in order to provide insights and recommendations and help our strategic decision-making process. You will develop deep knowledge of our customers, product lineup, and the corresponding data they generate.
You must constantly be on the lookout for new ways to improve efficiency and deliver better value.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset world and master our groundbreaking product. You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and be part of a new and growing team.
- 4+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company.
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economics or other quantitative fields
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets. - a must
- Experience with BI tools – Tableau, PowerBI etc. – a must
- Experience with python is a very strong plus
- Strong experience with data visualization
- Strong experience with PowerPoint/ Google Slides and developing executive dashboards and presentations
- Experience with Analytic tools - Google analytics, Mixpanel etc. - a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Data-oriented personality with a proactive and self-driven spirit.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice. Fireblocks is an e-verify employer.