Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2020 we are looking to expand our Account Management team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
We are looking for a product marketing manager who is passionate about the role cryptocurrency has and will have in global financial markets. You will develop product messaging that effectively communicates how our products enable prospects to build secure, scalable digital asset businesses. A key focus will be creating product collateral that clearly communicates the value of Fireblocks products and services. You are a creative marketer with strong communication skills, who often brings new ideas for content and collateral. You have demonstrated experience working with global marketing, product and sales teams. You have experience turning complex topics like cryptography and cryptocurrency into understandable and informative content.
● Creating powerful content for secure cryptocurrency infrastructure services that communicates Fireblocks market leadership.
● Work closely with Marketing and Sales to develop effective enablement, programs and messaging that drive demand for Fireblocks products and services.
● Work with Product and Marketing to plan and build go-to-market campaigns for new products and features.
● Identify product differentiators that help sales best position Fireblocks against competitors. ● Understand and thrive in an organization that is experiencing hyper-growth, with a work ethic that makes massive goals attainable.
● 5+ years experience in product marketing or closely related areas
● Product marketing experience with a combination of the following: Fintech, cybersecurity, and SaaS. Crypto industry experience is a major plus.
● A passion and a willingness to learn about new technologies including cryptocurrency and the blockchains that power them.
● Experience marketing products to large enterprises and navigating buying teams of large prospect organizations.
● Experience building collateral for enterprise software products, experience supporting cybersecurity is preferred.
● Excellent oral, written, and visual communicator while working with highly technical subjects. ● Cross-functional team player who excels working with marketing, product, and sales colleagues. ● Highly driven self-starter that is unafraid of building produce collateral with limited guidance.