Support Operations Engineer, Boston
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2021 we are looking to expand our Support team across the globe.If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a team that is passionate about security and blockchain technology, we’d love to speak to you.
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1300+ customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Ready to join the fast-paced world of navigating the shifting landscape of regulations for cryptocurrency and DeFi? We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join a newly formed Americas Support team. As a Technical Support Engineer you will be dealing with the most challenging and complex problems in the Defi and Web 3.0 space. You will support Fireblocks's continued hyper-growth and work closely with many teams, including Cloud Ops, Product and Engineering.
• At least 1-2 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer / Customer Operations engineer / SRE / Network Administrator (or a similar role) - a must.
• Ability to work under high pressure and according to very strict procedures – a must
• Prior experience supporting SaaS based product or relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or technical support is a plus.
• Experience with SQL / JSON , REST-API, Kibana, Splunk, Python, Perl is a plus.
• Work ethics/ability to work unorthodox hours in case needed
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field is desired.