Senior Revenue Accountant
About The Position
Fireblocks enables financial institutions, fin-techs, exchanges, OTCs, hedge funds to securely manage digital assets across a wide range of products and services. As a Senior Revenue Accountant at Fireblocks you will take full responsibility for the following -
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of ASC 606 and revenue recognition policies
- Drive monthly close process and quarterly revenue reporting related to revenue recognition, including reviewing, and reconciling various accounts and presenting findings to management
- Support quarterly management reviews and annual audits performed by external auditors
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the revenue accounting process
- Evaluate contracts to identify areas of complexity and ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Perform technical accounting research to ensure proper compliance with US GAAP
- Provide impact by looking to consistently reinvent and improve processes where needed
- Assist in Sales Order quality control and work with the Order Management team to ensure accuracy of order processing and to identify revenue risks.
- Assist in various initiatives such as system improvements and special projects as needed by Management
- 4+ years of experience in revenue accounting, GL accounting, or audit
- BA/ BS in Accounting or Finance degree from 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP and ASC 606 required
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to working with a team and maintaining professionalism is required
- Effective and decisive under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent/flexible problem-solver with the ability to positively cope with change
- Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Strong organizational skills, concise documentation skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency with the creation and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets and models to analyze large volumes of data.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional or regional teams.