Sales Director- Brazil
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2020 and into 2021 we are looking to expand our sales team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a team that is passionate about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success then this is the perfect role for you.
About the role:
As part of the Fireblocks sales team, you will play a pivotal role in growing our business in Brazil in the Blockchain and Cybersecurity field.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets whilst building the brand in the region
- Working closely with Fireblocks BDRs and GTM Team
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers
- Prospecting, territory, and account planning - this is key for this growing ahead where we have already seen initial success
- Updating and maintaining Fireblocks CRM
- At least 7 years of enterprise sales experience in software or institutional sales, experience in financial services - a must
- Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency - a must
- Experiences in financial services, cybersecurity, or cryptocurrency - preferred
- Track record of over achievement
- Entrepreneurial and relentless attitude
- A willingness to prospect
- Worked in a team selling environment. Even though to start you will be building in the Brazil market place we have a great team working in the US and South America. We are looking for a team player.
About Us: Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without sacrificing security. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology in order for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc. Some of the largest players in this industry have switched to Fireblocks because it's the only solution that CISOs, Traders, and Ops teams all love.