Product Manager, Compliance - London
About The Position
Product Manager, Compliance
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
As the Product Manager at Fireblocks, you will own the end-to-end lifecycle of the product right from conceptualisation, validation with partners and customers, defining and managing the API and UI based features for our web and mobile apps, and ultimately overseeing its deployment in partnership with our R&D team.
The compliance product suite is aimed at enabling Fireblocks customers to manage their needs in the areas of KYT, AML, Travel Rule, Sanctions Screening etc. You will be responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders (legal, marketing, pricing, customer support, sales etc), receiving and providing inputs as needed, during the various stages of the product development lifecycle. With a key focus on scalability, reliability and speed, you are expected to deliver compelling user experiences that provide for our customers' most critical needs and enable them to scale their businesses.
You will be part of the Financial Markets Group which sits at the core of our organisation and is tasked with envisioning, building and rolling out market leading products and features for our Crypto Native, Retail and Traditional FI customer bases. This role reports to the VP of Product and is based out of London.
- Work with internal and external partners as well as customers to gather feedback and validate the product offering
- Prioritise work around console and mobile apps
- Work closely with product designers and the engineering teams
- Deliver features over the software development life-cycle
- Bring market intelligence to product conceptualisation and positioning discussions
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on new product and feature rollouts
- Experience as a product manager for a SaaS/cloud-driven company
- Prior experience in the digital asset space in building compliance focussed products and services
- Strong understanding of the market segment and a keen interest in its development
- Knowledge and understanding of user experience and technical application concepts
- Experience with conducting product discovery and defining user stories
- Experience with creating metrics plans and defining key performance indicators
- Familiarity with iOS and Android platforms
- Strong written and verbal English skills