Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Fireblocks seeks a Director of Product Marketing with demonstrated experience in bringing SaaS products to market, successfully managing B2B product launches across multiple verticals, and training sales teams to overcome objections and de-position competitors with a highly technical product. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Establish a go-to-market launch strategy for new product launches, feature releases and partnerships (launch timelines, sales enablement, and sales team education). Must be comfortable with a continuous deployment process.
- Own all sales enablement for crypto native institutions, Fintechs (digital banks and payments), and traditional financial institutions.
- Educate and train our global strategic and crypto-native sales teams on product capabilities, competitive differentiation, and objection handling.
- Develop product messaging and positioning, by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to test, iterate and validate.
- Lead customer marketing efforts, working closely with our Account Management, Customer Success, BD, and Sales teams.
- Take a customer-centric approach, acting as the voice of the customer by clearly articulating market-specific dynamics and buyer pain points.
- Uncover new product marketing opportunities and use cases by engaging with customers, conducting market research, and tracking competitive trends.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of blockchain and digital assets/crypto as it relates to capital markets, traditional banking & financial services, digital banking, and payments.
The ideal candidate will
- Have 5+ years in SaaS product marketing, and 3+ years with B2B technology start-ups
- Understand segmentation strategies, developing buyer personas, articulating customer pain points, and crafting client-facing messaging
- Enjoy working cross-functionally as a team player
- Thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with a high degrees of autonomy
- Have a deep interest in Fintechs, crypto, blockchain and the future of finance