Marketing and Business Development Intern
About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without sacrificing on security. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology in order for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc. Some of the largest players in the space.
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed blockchain cybersecurity startup. We build SaaS products that help financial institutions securely store and transfer blockchain-based digital assets. This internship will take on big projects that will directly impact our internal operations. You will be an early member of a growing global team, getting a peek into how a tech startup in a growing space runs and operates. At Fireblocks, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the top professionals in the industry.
This role reports directly to our Demand Generation Manager and sits in our New York office.
- Assist in market sizing and segmentation for all of Fireblocks TAM
- Work closely with Marketing to provide feedback on campaign performance, improve lead qualification, and lead scoring
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing stakeholders to clean up, organize, and enrich data in our CRM
- Keep detailed notes of activities and ensure data cleanliness in Hubspot/Salesforce.
- Assist in prioritizing leads generated from events, webinars, etc.
- In-depth market research on various projects and campaigns that Marketing executes on
What you’ll gain from the internship
- Strong understanding of blockchain and the global cryptocurrency markets space
- How use cases are developed with each client in a developing market
- Operational experience
- Leading and executing on projects focused on growth
- Generating reports and presentations within a startup environment
- Some client-facing experience
Required Skills & Attributes
- Proven record of working in an agile environment
- Highly organized in workflow
- Is a self-starter
- Naturally curious and eager to learn
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Unafraid to fail and quickly owns up to it
- Bonus: Financial, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience.