Data Analyst - Finance
About The Position
The Data Analyst is responsible for the success, growth, support, and integration of the respectful department. This person is responsible for working with all sales teams, Finance teams, Product, and G&A partners to support data analytics modeling, output, client management, data management, and ad-hoc project-based work.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand the business of the main stakeholder (Product, Engineering, Finance, Sales, Marketing, G&A etc.)
- Define the processes and workflow needed for the different stakeholder
- Define the data needed for the processes and work with data engineers on how / where to collect the data.
- Clean data: Raw data might contain duplicates, errors, or outliers. Data analysts will maintain the quality of data so interpretations won’t be wrong or skewed.
- Model the data and choose what types of data to store and collect, categories and work through how the data actually appears.
- Interpret & present the data: by finding patterns or trends in data that will help answer the question at hand and communicate the results by putting together visualizations like charts and graphs, writing reports, and presenting information to the stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field
3-5+ years of relevant & progressively responsible experience
Strong analytical skills with an interest in and openness to learning predictive modeling concepts and techniques
Depth of experience in at least one programming language (preferably Python)
Strong ability to focus on and execute projects
(NY only) Minimum salary of $86,020 to maximum $116,380 + equity + benefits.
Note: Salary disclosure as required by local regulations.
***Will be held from Boston only- hybrid model***