Salesforce Business Application Analyst US
About The Position
About the Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business worldwide to securely and efficiently support digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
We are expanding our business application team to support the growing business of the company. As a senior SF business analyst, you will get familiar with marketing, sales, finance, support, and customer success business processes and lead the implementation of Salesforce CRM and integration with Fireblocks products and business applications.
To do well in this role, you need to be highly organized, with an excellent eye for detail, and have extensive experience with Salesforce administration and implementation.
- Design & build scalable solutions in Salesforce. Work together with our business users in all departments globally.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including Requirements gathering, Process definition, Plan and Design, Hands-on implementation and Administration, Testing, Training, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Support our Sales and Service tools and business applications globally in all departments: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Support, Customer Success, and more.
- Suggest enhancements to implement in our systems based on the business needs and technical platform capabilities.
- Work with external vendors to integrate enhanced system solutions.
- Work independently and motivate organizational processes
- Take part in training end-users and working with multiple parties in the organization
- Have 3+ years of business application implementation experience (Hands-on)
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform capabilities, best practices, data modeling & architecture, permissions management, and experience in working with flows
- Proven experience in implementing and customizing Sales Cloud and CPQ
- Have Experience with automation tools and with Integrations to/from Salesforce
- Agile project management experience - great planning, organization, problems solving, and leadership skills
- Self-driven and able to take direction and drive results with direct and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluent English
- Works well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, and equivalent degree
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Experience with Marketing Automation Systems (Hubspot/Marketo)
- Worked in a global company
- Worked as a team leader
***For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.
This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 102,000 to 138,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.***