Senior Graphic Designer
About The Position
Fireblocks is a groundbreaking VC-backed startup that delivers an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets. Fireblocks enables exchanges, lending desks, custodians, banks, trading desks, and hedge funds to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Fireblocks serves over 725 financial institutions, has secured the transfer of over $2 trillion in digital assets, and has a unique insurance policy that covers assets in storage & transit.
Overview of the role
Fireblocks is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create a compelling visual language that grows and enriches our brand through illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animation, and layout. In this role, you’ll be working within the Marketing team to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality that engages our rapidly growing audience. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, printed material, product marketing, exhibitions, and more.
- Bring your creative vision and professional execution to design projects
- Manage and support day-to-day design output for marketing, content, and social media
- Establish a creative direction for the company while maintaining brand consistency across creative deliverables
- Develop campaigns and designs based on marketing goals
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audiences.
- Manage tight timelines, fast turnarounds, and constructive art direction
- Lead collaboration across departments. to develop exciting new brand experiences
- Scale the Fireblocks brand-vision, tone, and mission across a wide range of creative projects
- 4+ years of experience in a creative design role
- Online portfolio that showcases experience as a brand and digital designer
- Ability to scale creative concepts across multiple media channels
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in branding & printing
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch