Director of Strategic Alliances
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital assets infrastructure provider for some of the biggest financial institutions in the crypto space. Fireblocks’ SaaS platform is used by hundreds of customers for conducting their robust financial operations on the platform
About the Position:
Excited to bolster the growth of a dynamic fintech? Believe strong partnerships can accelerate a company’s path to success? This role, reporting to the Head of Corporate Strategy, will lead the day-to-day aspects of strategic alliances and channel partners and drive meaningful revenue through these relationships. The person will work closely with sales, marketing, product, legal, and our partners to ensure the partnerships reach their maximum potential and drive value to clients.
- Generate meaningful revenue from each distribution partnership, with year-on-year growth.
- Implement efficiencies to improve operational components of distribution alliances and partnerships between Fireblocks and our partners.
- Identify opportunities to expand alliances and partnerships.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- 10-14 year’s experience
- Experience in sales, business development, and/or managing partnerships.
- Experience in managing alliances or channel partnerships is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial services and banking technology
- Background in banking, trading, payments technology, and digital assets a plus
- Must be able to work across Fireblocks and partner organizations to ensure strong communication and collaboration.
- Manage potential channel conflicts with other sales channels.
- Navigate client organizations to help drive sales success.
- Ability to influence teams that do not report to you.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Bias for action is a must.