Business Development Representative - New York City
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC backed blockchain cybersecurity startup. We build SaaS products that help financial institutions securely store and transfer blockchain-based digital assets. Our BDR team is a key component to the success of our global sales team at Fireblocks. You will be an early member of a growing global team, generating interest with qualified prospects using outbound and inbound tactics by positioning Fireblocks as the leader in the industry. At Fireblocks, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the top professionals in the industry. It will be both the most challenging and most fulfilling job you will ever have.
This role reports directly to the BDR Manager and sits in our New York office.
- Engage with prospects via phone, personalized emails, and video conferencing.
- Identify key decision makers and qualify new outbound and inbound sales opportunities by determining buying readiness and timelines.
- Work closely with Marketing to provide feedback on campaign performance, improve lead qualification, and lead scoring.
- Develop, test and iterate outbound campaigns to drive new outbound opportunities.
- Partner closely with Sales to strategically penetrate key accounts.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics to ensure cleanliness in Hubspot / CRM.
- Represent the company and educate prospects at trade shows, conferences, and private events. Some travel will be required.
- At least one year of BDR/SDR experience with enterprise SaaS.
- Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities.
- The initiative to seek out new ways of finding opportunities i.e. Linkedin, Drift.
- Ability to easily understand and pitch new products and technology, focusing on value prop.
- Naturally curious and an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team.
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed.
- Unafraid to fail and quickly owns up to it.
- Bonus: Financial, blockchain, cybersecurity, or crypto industry experience.