Account Manager - Americas
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth, we are looking to expand our Account Management team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
About The Role: As part of the Fireblocks sales team, you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest-growing Blockchain and Cybersecurity space companies. Account Management at Fireblocks is a hybrid role that requires a blend of industry expertise, sales skills, and client centricity. The successful Account Manager will be execution-focused and will maintain and build account partnerships across Fireblocks three client segments: Crypto Trading, Retail Services, and Financial Institutions while maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Business retention is key: renewals, upsells and expansions will form a fundamental part of your responsibilities, and in addition to this you will rely on your strong account management skills to deliver value to our client base resulting in organic ARR growth.
- Work with management to proactively build a revenue generation pipeline through renewal, upsell, and expansion opportunities
- Forecast monthly recurring revenue based on pipeline
- Get to know your client portfolio intimately, understand their business activities and how they align with our products suite
- Serve as the lead point of contact for Account Management matters across a designated book of business
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate and close renewal opportunities while developing new business opportunities with existing clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally to successfully deliver client projects
- Relay client feedback to relevant internal teams: Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, Client Success and Support
- Develop an Account Strategy to address client product adoption
- Build and demonstrate Digital Asset Markets industry knowledge and convey Fireblocks best practices
- Establish strong working relationships with clients while keeping a pulse on client dynamics, health, and risk
- Insure Fireblocks continues to deliver value across all client use cases
- Travel required as needed to successfully manage a book of business
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Executive, or relevant role
- Experience in the Crypto or Financial fields and working remotely
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-suite
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to retain, expand and upsell accounts
-Native/ fluent in English and Spanish.
-Experience working with Gsuite, Hubspot, MondayThis job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.