Senior Content Editor
About The Position
Fireblocks is a groundbreaking VC-backed startup that delivers an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets. Fireblocks enables exchanges, lending desks, custodians, banks, trading desks, and hedge funds to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Fireblocks serves over 725 financial institutions, has secured the transfer of over $2 trillion in digital assets and has a unique insurance policy that covers assets in storage & transit.
We are looking for a Senior Content Editor/Copywriter to draft written pieces, including articles and blog posts, for the company. In this role, you’ll be expected to set a high standard for writing quality, meet fast-paced deadlines, and help expand our reach across the cryptocurrency industry.
- Writing and editing engaging, well-researched, and informative material for our rapidly growing customer base and new prospective clients.
- Developing content that will drive brand awareness and further position the firm as a thought-leader within the crypto industry.
- Supporting end-to-end content marketing campaigns, from strategic analysis and core insights to campaign execution and performance tracking.
- Working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders, creative partners, contractors, and vendors.
- Identifying content marketing opportunities with other team members and departments within the organization.
- Staying up-to-date with latest developments in the cryptocurrency industry, as well as the financial sector in general, to create quick turnaround pieces and blog posts.
- Editing monthly newsletters and email campaigns across our audience segments.
- Drafting copy for the Fireblocks website, digital ads, social media posts, and email campaigns.
- Ideating, editing, and contributing to whitepapers, research reports, infographics, videos, and other multimedia content.
- Amending or revising written material for ongoing marketing campaigns in response to feedback from stakeholders.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrating creative thinking in a multi-channel environment; actively pursuing new media and digital solutions.
- 5+ years of experience writing for an agency, brand, or publication.
- Understanding of branding needs in an integrated media environment.
- Finely tuned analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data to inform decision-making.
- Organized and coordinated project management skills -- you have a track record of managing multiple projects, prioritizing assignments, and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills