About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2021 we are looking to expand our Legal team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 650 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Ready to join the fast-paced world of conducting and executing AML KYC strategies in cryptocurrency and DeFi? This role, reporting to the Deputy Chief Compliance and BSA/AML Officer, will manage the onboarding process to the first permission DeFi network for financial institutions, build a team of other BSA AML professionals, oversee transaction monitoring (both the digital asset and fiat), and various other related responsibilities. Location can be wherever you are
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- CAMS or CFE certified
- A propensity for process improvement and identifying gaps
- Ability to collaborate with international teammates
- Adept at presenting cases to senior and executive management for stakeholder buy-in
- Proficient at finding inconsistencies, detecting patterns, and communicating concerns
- Collaborative and team-based approach