Director of Business Operations
About The Position
What’s the Job…
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed unicorn focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on our explosive growth, we are looking to expand our Business Operations team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a team that is passionate about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
We are looking for a high powered Director of Business Operations reporting into the VP of Business Operations, who is passionate about building the operational infrastructure and core processes for our global organization.
You will work with senior leadership to lead a wide range of initiatives to this end, for example: re-thinking our end-to-end internal processes and touchpoints with customers, improving our approach to roadmap creation and communication, establishing a quarterly and annual planning cadence, structuring and running company-wide communications (leadership meetings, offsites, all hands), among others.
You will lead cross functional teams across the organization to improve operational efficiency and support a variety of stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Customer Operations, Sales) to diagnose challenges, create a roadmap to fix them, and implement changes.
- Work with leadership to identify, define, drive, and launch critical strategic and operational initiatives
- Drive quarterly and annual planning processes, serve as internal SME for OKRs/Goal setting- including system management, project prioritization, resource planning/allocation, and cross-functional coordination
- Lead and influence cross-functional, global teams to achieve business objectives - must have a keen ability to structure complex, ambiguous problems and use data-driven approach to solving them
- Communicate findings to executive leadership with presentations and thoughtful facilitation
- Manage and execute special projects as needed to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving commitments
- Act as a talent magnet to build a world class team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience at a top tier management consulting firm and/or tech and/or financial services business
- History of leading cross-functional, global teams. Ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job tasks
- Collaborative mindset, plus a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the tactical alongside the strategic
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a keen ability to translate ambiguous high-level goals into concrete actionable plans
- A love for learning new information quickly, with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a high growth, quickly changing environment. Bias for action, and enthusiasm for finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Clear communication skills - both verbal and written; executive-level presentation skills are a must
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with B2B SAAS Operations teams is a huge advantage
- Familiarity with regulated financial services businesses