Product Marketing Manager - Payments
About The Position
Launch new crypto payment products at Fireblocks. We are the world’s leading cryptocurrency infrastructure platform, powering more than 1,000 digital businesses. You will play a critical role in expanding the reach of our existing crypto payments suite. Work with cutting edge blockchain products targeting the B2C and B2B markets, delivering faster and cheaper payment flows to PSPs, acquirers, and large merchants.
This role will own and build out the go-to market strategy for crypto payment products. You will develop product messaging that effectively communicates how our products enable prospects to build secure, scalable digital payments services. A key focus will be creating product collateral that clearly communicates the value of Fireblocks products and services. You are a creative marketer with strong communication skills, who often brings new ideas for content and collateral. You have demonstrated experience working with global marketing, product and sales teams. You have experience turning complex topics like cryptography and cryptocurrency into understandable and informative content.
- Define the product launch strategy for new crypto payment products and services that run on the Fireblocks platform.
- Create powerful messaging and sales enablement for existing and future payment services.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to develop effective enablement, programs, and messaging that drive demand for Fireblocks products and services.
- Identify product differentiators that help sales best position Fireblocks against competitors.
- Understand and thrive in an organization that is experiencing hyper-growth, with a work ethic that makes massive goals attainable.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or highly relevant experience within the payments industry.
- Product positioning and messaging experience with a combination of the following: Payments, fintech, and SaaS.
- A passion and a willingness to be an expert in new payment technologies including cryptocurrency and the blockchains that power them.
- Experience marketing products to large enterprises and navigating buying teams of large prospect organizations.
- Experience building collateral for enterprise software products, and experience supporting payments is preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and visual communicator while working with highly technical subjects.
- Cross-functional team player who excels working with marketing, product, and sales colleagues.
- Highly driven self-starter that is unafraid of building product collateral with limited guidance.