Business Development Representative, New York
About The Position
Business Development Representative, New York City
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hypergrowth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
Our Business Development team are a key component to the success of our US sales team at Fireblocks. You will be an early member of a growing global team, generating interest with qualified prospects in the US using outbound and inbound tactics by positioning Fireblocks as the leader in the industry. At Fireblocks, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the top professionals within fintech and crypto. We will provide extensive product and sales training to set you up for success. It will be the most rewarding and fulfilling career move you will ever make.
- Engaging with prospects via phone, personalized emails, and video conferencing
- Identifying new accounts and qualifying new outbound and inbound sales opportunities
- Working closely with Marketing to provide feedback on campaign performance, improve lead qualification, and lead scoring
- Developing, testing and iterating outbound campaigns to drive new outbound opportunities
- Partnering closely with Sales to strategically penetrate key accounts
- Support the Sales Engineering team with product demonstrations
- Keeping detailed notes of activities and ensuring data cleanliness in Hubspot/Salesforce
- Representing the company and educating prospects at trade shows, conferences, and private events. Some travel will be required
- Based in our New York Office
- Prior BDR/SDR experience within the technology sector, ideally software but this is not a must..
- Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities.
- The initiative to seek out new ways of finding opportunities i.e. LinkedIn, Drift
- Ability to easily understand and pitch new products and technology, focusing on value prop.
- Natural curiosity and an eagerness to learn
- The ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Unafraid to fail and quickly owns up to it
We’d love for you to have financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 47,000 to 63,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.