About The Position
As the BDR Manager @ Fireblocks you will hire, train, coach, and lead a team of world-class Business Development Representatives, and own a monthly pipeline goal.
- Consistently coach & train the BDRs resulting in increased productivity, especially with meetings scheduled and delivered each month helping the AEs maintain a healthy pipeline to drive new business
- Leverage Hubspot CRM to build and manage workflows and sequences and identify, report, and react to data and analytics on all BDR efforts.
- Master inbound and outbound conversion metrics
- Manage KPIs that lead to a consistent performance at the team and individual level.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Ops, and Marketing to continually optimize productivity and maintain consistent performance each month.
- You will also be working hands-on, cold calling, converting leads to relevant prospects, and more.
- You must possess high communication and interpersonal skills, be a highly motivated and ambitious individual.
- 3+ years of SaaS inside sales experience
- 1+ years experience in a sales team leadership role, ideally managing BDRs
- Ability to quickly assess skills gaps, develop improvement plans, and successfully execute upon these
- Comfortable driving a data-driven approach to management, evaluating performance based on quantitative metrics, and reporting on those metrics to leadership
- Proficiency in Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong