Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
As Content Marketing Manager @ Fireblocks, you will create Fireblocks’ content strategy to help reach our business objectives and the needs and interests of our customers and prospects.
We’re looking for someone that can balance creative, big-picture thinking with data to drive performance and results.
- Develop a content strategy that aligns with and amplifies our value props, differentiators, and position in the market
- Transform our blog into an industry-leading resource
- Create educational and thought-provoking content including but not limited to whitepapers, guest posts, and blog posts
- Collaborate with the business analyst team to turn our proprietary data into industry insights/reports that can serve as both lead magnets and newsworthy stories for the press team
- Turn our customers’ success into case studies, articles, and social proof
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, with at least 3+ years in B2B
- Demonstrated track record of success with turning content into traffic, engaging and educating audiences, and creating content that converts prospects into customers
- Experience running content strategy and presenting plans and results to senior leadership
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and web analytics
- Highly collaborative cross-functional teams such as product, sales and customer service teams
- Experience creating content for Blockchain/Finance brands is a major plus!