Director of Fintech Partnerships
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital assets infrastructure provider for some of the biggest financial institutions in the digital asset and crypto space. Fireblocks’ SaaS platform is used by +1,100 customers as the foundation for managing their digital asset business.
About the Position:
Believe the future of financial services is in digital assets? Think strong partnerships can accelerate a company’s path to success? This role, reporting to the Head of Corporate Strategy, will lead the day-to-day aspects of partnering with emerging fintechs and drive meaningful revenue through these relationships.
Our fintech partners are diverse in size, focus and maturity – requiring a dynamic leader that is energized by working closely with each type of partner based on what the relationship requires. Ideal candidates will be excited to develop scalable processes and driving commercial success in parallel. The role will work closely with sales, marketing, product, legal, and our partners to ensure the partnerships reach their maximum potential and drive value to clients.
- Generate meaningful revenue from each fintech partnership, with year-on-year growth.
- Implement efficiencies to improve operational components of the partnerships between Fireblocks and the fintech industry.
- Identify expansion opportunities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- 10-14 years’ experience
- Experience in sales, business development, and/or managing partnerships.
- Knowledge of financial services and banking technology
- Background in fintech, Saas, banking, trading, payments technology, and digital assets a plus
- Must be able to work across Fireblocks and partner organizations to ensure strong communication and collaboration.
- Can successfully navigate client organizations to help drive commercial success.
- Demonstrate ability to influence teams that do not report to you.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Bias for action is a must.
- Personal or professional interest in digital assets a must.