BE PART OF THE CHANGE Fireblocks is looking for talented people to join the team.
About The Position
As a Business Analyst @ Fireblocks you will analyze and optimize Fireblocks activities and business results. You will be responsible to process data from a variety of data sources, build complex queries and maintain reports and dashboards and track KPIs using BI and analytics tools and gain insights to improve the company’s effectiveness and help us achieve our business goals.
You will report to the Head of Product Strategy and work closely with the product, sales, marketing, and R&D teams in order to provide insights and recommendations and help our strategic decision making process. You must constantly be on the lookout for new ways to improve efficiency and deliver better value to the board.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset's world and master our groundbreaking product. You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and be part of a new and growing team.
- 3-4 years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company.
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economics or other quantitative fields
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets. - a must
- Experience with Analytic tools - Google analytics, Mixpanel etc. - a must
- Experience with BI tools – Tableau, PowerBI etc. – a must
- Strong experience with data visualization
- Strong experience with PowerPoint/ Google Slides and developing executive dashboards and presentations
- Experience with Social network analysis (SNA) tools and techniques - Highly Desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Data-oriented personality with a proactive and self-driven spirit.