Technical Support Engineer, APAC
About The Position
Fireblocks will be prioritizing candidates who do not need visa sponsorships due to the immediate need and nature of the role.
As a Technical Support Engineer @ Fireblocks you’ll provide technical support to worldwide customers and work closely with the R&D and Product teams as part of a new and growing team.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the worlds of cyber and digital assets and master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system. The position will include dealing with all customer cases - from operational tasks to deep investigation of technical issues:
- Giving fast and accurate technical support to our existing customers overseas, mainly via email and instant messaging in real-time due to the nature of our customers’ operations.
- Writing knowledge base articles, user guides, and user guide adaptations, analyzing and providing feedback from the customers to the R&D team in order to improve the product.
This is a chance to work with the best in the field and grow within the company!
- At least 3-4 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer (or a similar role) - Must
- Ability to work under high pressure and high troubleshooting skills – Must
- Willing to fly abroad for technical sessions and training purposes in case needed
- Fluent English - Must
- Good to fluent Japanese - Advantage
- Experience in supporting enterprise customers – highly desired
- Experience working with SQL / Networking knowledge - highly desired
- Experience working with Kibana - highly desired
- BSc graduate in Computer science/other technical field - highly desired
- Growing start-up experience - highly desired
- Knowledge in the Crypto/Blockchain space - nice to have
- Work ethics/ability to work unorthodox hours in case needed
- Positive and constructive minded team player