Senior Communications Manager, APAC & EMEA
About The Position
Fireblocks is one of the most well funded and fastest growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1300 financial institutions rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
The financial services and payments space is being disrupted by blockchain technology and we are at the forefront, driving the change to an efficient, fraud free and transparent financial system. The Corporate Communications team is a critical component to the success of our mission at Fireblocks.
You will be one of the first members of a growing APAC and EMEA team, generating interest with key stakeholders by positioning Fireblocks as the leader in the industry and drive the corporate narrative to support the APAC and EMEA business priorities. At Fireblocks, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the top professionals in the industry. It will be both the most challenging and most fulfilling job you will ever have. This role reports directly to the Director of Corporate Communications and sits in our Singapore office.
Your day to day will be:
1. Drive awareness about Fireblocks, our products, and employer brand in APAC and EMEA national, business, and trade media.
2. Prepare spokespeople for media interviews, speaking opportunities, and presentations for external audiences.
3. Managing the team, projects, and stakeholders to ensure timely completion of campaigns and initiatives in order to achieve targets.
- You will work closely with the Director of Corporate Communications and Director of Marketing (APAC) to oversee communications efforts in the APAC and EMEA region.
- Contribute to development and execution of global PR campaigns in collaboration with Corporate Communications.
- Working with global/local vendors to adapt the corporate narrative, making it relevant for the APAC and EMEA region.
- Develop, execute and measure strategies to drive pipeline, support business priorities in the region, and build brand awareness with target segments.
- Understand and communicate Fireblocks’ value proposition and differentiators at scale in the competitive market, tailoring the messaging and communications to be relevant across media and market segments.
- Planning and creating thought leadership content to support Fireblocks’ business lines.
- Act as a point of contact for APAC and EMEA press inquiries.
- Manage external APAC and EMEA PR agencies, including defining deliverables and KPIs.
- Actively pitch story angles in line with Fireblocks’ narrative and business priorities to regional APAC and EMEA media – directly or through PR agencies.
- Collaborate with APAC and EMEA marketing and other relevant internal stakeholders to support regional strategy and demand generation initiatives.
- Support corporate communication in distribution and repurposing of global news stories.
- Regular meetings in the Global Communications team to coordinate activities and share feedback and ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English
- 8 years of experience in communications, in corporate communications or PR agency setting
- Experience in strategic communications
- Understanding of crypto and/or financial sector
- Background in FinTech highly preferred
- Proven cross functional experience