HR Manager - APAC
About The Position
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1,200 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Fireblocks is growing and so is our People and Culture team! We are looking for an HR Manager to partner with our global team in APAC.
In this role, you will support our leaders and teams to scale our business successfully, evolve our culture as we continue to grow, and enable our teams to go above and beyond.
About The Role
As the APAC HR Manager, you will play a key role in driving organizational culture and values, continuously assessing the organizational needs, devising solutions, and coaching managers. You will focus on recruiting, onboarding, engaging, growing, and developing our people, as well as adapting cross-organizational HR processes and leading initiatives to best support the team’s development and growth.
This position will build the foundation of our HR and Recruiting processes across APAC and represents an excellent opportunity to impact the future growth of the company from day 1.
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, recruiting and onboarding to off-boarding.
- Act as a full-cycle recruiter for open positions running sourcing campaigns, executing interviews, and closing candidates.
- Support and execute people and culture strategy in APAC, while closely collaborating with the global team.
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to employees and mid-level managers
- Proactively assess the organizational needs and root causes, suggest recommendations, guide informed decision-making, and implement appropriate solutions
- Work closely with the MOM (Ministry Of Manpower) on ongoing employee matters such as Job Postings, EP applications, MOM surveys, etc
- Partner with the local service providers to support matters such as Payroll, EOR employees, etc.
- 3+ years as an HR Manager at a Tech company - a must
- 2+ years experience in recruiting both technical and non-technical positions
- Experience in a global environment/scaling teams
- A proven track record of successfully positioning as a trusted partner and impacting teams and leaders
- Motivated by a dynamic and changing environment
- Collaborator and a team player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action, and exercises solid judgment.