Sales Operations Manager, GTM Operations
About The Position
Fireblocks is one of the most well funded and fastest growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 800 financial institutions rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started. The financial services and payments space is being disrupted by blockchain technology and we are at the forefront, driving the change to an efficient, fraud free and transparent financial system.
About the Team
The GTM operations Team is the bridge between the Sales organization and all other business functions at Fireblocks. We are responsible for the GTM strategy and planning, business analysis, operations and sales tools for the sales organization. As our Sales organization and business needs are growing, we are looking to scale our support capabilities for the sales organization and other business functions that rely on our CRM.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and results oriented Sales Operations Manager to join the GTM Operations team and support Fireblocks in its next phase of growth. In this role, the Sales Operations Manager will be the primary business partner providing direct operational support to our Sales and Account Management teams in APAC and the Americas, as well as helping drive/execute various GTM Ops initiatives and programs. You will do this through a combination of strong business acumen, robust cross-functional partnerships with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, Finance/Rev Ops, and Product, and technical capabilities.
This is a high impact role, with quickly changing priorities and demands. The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy driving change in a business and seeing fast results. You are a hard but efficient worker, but aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get a job done, and are able to balance competing priorities while keeping the big picture in focus.
This role is an individual contributor role that reports directly to the Senior GTM Operations Manager and is located in our Singapore office. As part of the Fireblocks GTM Operations team, you will be a member of a growing global team that will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest-growing companies in the Blockchain and Cybersecurity field.
- Provide day-to-day ad-hoc administrative support to Sales Directors and Account Managers
- Help drive the adoption of our CRM by our Sales Directors and Account Managers to ensure proper use and maintaining data hygiene as we strive to further build out our CRM capabilities
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into our key KPIs to sales and key business partners, and have the ability to pull data points and analysis together to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Manage the daily aspects of deal structuring, pricing, contract management, and order administration and act as subject matter expert for pricing models and product configurations to assist the Sales team with deal structuring and quoting support.
- Identify areas for process improvement to build efficiency and scale
- Support Quarterly Business Reviews and progress of key sales KPIs.
- Acts as a liaison with Finance/Rev Ops, Product, Legal, Customer Success and Marketing
- Be the key business partner for our Account Management team
- Help plan and execute various strategic projects related to our CRM development, evolution of sales processes, and expansion of our partnership programs
What you need to be successful in this role
- Patience and ability to break down complex sales processes/tools, generate process documentation and train Sales reps and Account Managers
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand with a Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Results driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Dependable and supportive team player
- 5 to 7+ Years of professional experience in either Sales Operations, Renewal Operations or Business Operations
- Experience using sales systems, CRM and CPQ tools (such as Salesforce and/or HubSpot)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working closely with Sales reps, senior leaders, with prior exposure to high-growth work environments, and a strong understanding of SaaS business models and principles
- Past specialization in supporting Renewal Operations and Renewals managers
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and troubleshooting technical issues with sales tools
- CRM administration experience (Salesforce and/or HubSpot) with the ability to develop workflows/process builder, custom reports/dashboards a plus!
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ticket and Project management experience and ability to execute large scale projects
- Prior employment experience in SaaS Security or Fintech companies a plus
- Strong MS (Excel) and Google Suite experience