Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
As a Technical Support Engineer @ Fireblocks you will provide technical support to worldwide customers. You will work closely with the R&D and Product teams and be part of a new and growing team.
You will be taking part in building a new team from the ground up.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the worlds of cyber and digital assets and master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system. The position will include dealing with all customer cases - from operational tasks to deep investigation of technical issues:
Giving fast and accurate technical support to our existing customers overseas, mainly via email and instant messaging in real-time due to the nature of our customers’ operations.
Writing knowledge base articles, user guides, and user guide adaptations, analyzing and providing feedback from the customers to the R&D team in order to improve the product.
You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and grow within the company.
- At least 3-4 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer (or a similar role) - a must
- Ability to work under high pressure and high troubleshooting skills – a must
- Willing to fly abroad for technical sessions and training purposes in case needed
- Fluent English - a must
- Experience in supporting enterprise customers – highly desired
- Experience working with SQL / Networking knowledge - highly desired
- Experience working with Kibana - highly desired
- BSc graduate in Computer science/other technical field - highly desired
- Growing start-up experience - highly desired
- Knowledge in the Crypto/Blockchain space - nice to have
- Work ethics/ability to work unorthodox hours in case needed
- A positive and constructive minded team player