Customer Success Manager - APAC
About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without making a sacrifice on security.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology that allows customers to have one platform for their team and securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc.
About the position
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of the post-sales activities of new customers. Your daily job scope will include building professional relationships with customers, demonstrating the product, training the customers, and prioritizing support cases.
You will work closely with the APAC Customer Success team to present the customers by understanding their use cases and requirements, taking their feedback, and turning these into onboarding and retention strategies.
The position comes with the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset world and master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert on solutions from Fireblocks.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced individual passionate about the customers’ success, has good self-learning capabilities, enjoys solving challenging problems, and regularly exceeds customers’ expectations.
- You will take full ownership of the post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customers step-by-step from the initial activation through implementation and onboarding.
- You will be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality, providing technical training and recommendations for the customer.
- Collaborate closely with cross functions team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Learn the latest product features and localize the training material to meet the requirements of APAC customers.
- At least 2 years of experience as a customer success manager (Or similar role).
- Technical background – Highly desired.
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field – Highly desired.
- Experience with onboarding that involves API integrations - Highly desired
- Business level proficiency in any one of the languages: Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesia – Highly desired.
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- You must be a team player, quick on your feet, with a real sense of emergency—a true autodidact with excellent interpersonal skills and technical acumen.