Product Manager - Tokenization
About The Position
About the Company
Headquartered in New York, Fireblocks is a fast growing VC-backed digital assets startup. We build SaaS products that help financial institutions securely store and transfer blockchain-based digital assets. After explosive growth in 2020 and 2021 we are continuing to expand our team globally. Our company mission is to enable every business to easily and security support digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
About the Product
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without sacrificing on security. When it comes to digital assets, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology in order for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc. We serve some of the largest players in the space.
About the Role
As the Product Manager at Fireblocks, you will own the end-to-end lifecycle of the product right from conceptualization, validation with partners and customers, defining and managing the API and UI based features for our web and mobile apps, and ultimately overseeing its deployment in partnership with our R&D team. You will work closely with the Fireblocks User Experience/Design and Research & Development teams, interact with customers to gather feedback, and conceptualize and deliver compelling user experiences.
This role reports to the Product Strategy Director and can be based out of Tel Aviv or Singapore.
- Work with internal and external partners as well as customers to gather feedback and validate the product offering
- Prioritize work around console and mobile apps
- Work closely with product designers and the engineering teams
- Deliver features over the software development life-cycle
- Bring market intelligence to product conceptualization and positioning discussions
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Team on new product and feature rollouts
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager for a SaaS/cloud-driven company - a must
- Prior experience in the digital asset space in securitization, token issuance and/or placements preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of user experience concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of technical application concepts
- Experience with conducting product discovery and defining user stories
- Experience with creating metrics plans and defining key performance indicators
- Familiarity with iOS and Android platforms
- Strong written, verbal and facilitation (influence) skills in English