Director of Global Talent Acquisition
About The Position
Once in a lifetime opportunity ahead
Fireblocks is a groundbreaking start-up in the Cyber & Crypto field, which removes the complexity of digital assets, with an all-in-one platform to store, transfer, and issue digital assets across the entire ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Director of Global Talent Acquisition to lead our rapidly scaling team. Nominated as one of the most promising Israeli startups - this role plays a significant part in our success as hiring is our number ONE priority.
The ideal candidate must have global talent acquisition experience, outstanding interpersonal skills, be passionate about attracting amazing talent, and demonstrate strategic ability in scaling our organization.
- Managing the entire global recruitment operation includes building partnerships with business leaders, Executives, and funds to build and maintain an effective workforce program
- Act as an advisor to executive level stakeholders as the recruiting professional on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems, and tools
- Develop talent acquisition strategy and processes and prioritizing talent acquisition activities and initiatives, such as targeted recruitment campaigns
- Identify, evaluate and utilize appropriate cost-efficient sourcing channels to meet recruitment goals supported by data
- Build, develop, and inspire a talent acquisition team that includes full-lifecycle recruiting, sourcing, and recruiting operations
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Director of Global Talent Acquisition in a startup/high growth company (Or similar role)
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle global recruiting, including interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Ability to partner cross-functionally across the organization with different stakeholders and prioritize resources against business needs
- A strong understanding of recruitment processes at all levels of an organization from entry-level to executive-level positions
- Excellent relationship-building skills, communication skills, and team-based project experience
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize simultaneous tasks and projects
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew and English).