Executive Administration Assistant
About The Position
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets. Fireblocks enables exchanges, lending desks, custodians, banks, trading desks, and hedge funds to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Fireblocks serves over 1,500 financial institutions, has secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets, and has a unique insurance policy that covers assets in storage & transit. Some of the biggest trading desks have switched to Fireblocks because it’s the only solution that CISOs and Ops Teams both love.
We’re seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support Tel Aviv based directors across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will have the ability to partner closely with the broader team and other cross functional teams.
You will manage meeting cadence, lead and monitor internal projects. The ideal candidate should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and able to proactively act with limited guidance.
In this role:
- Managing the executives calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executives behalf
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Book travel arrangements
- Organize events and off-sites
- High response rate to emails, messages, and other communications
- Provide general support to visitors
- Play a role in ensuring smooth day-to-day flow of communications within the team.
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed
- Support with personal tasks if needed
- Work cooperatively with the administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to support each other smoothly
- 3 years of full-time, administrative experience directly supporting 2 or more executive members (Director Level or above)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple assignments quickly
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Past experience working in the tech or global industry - Advantage