About The Position
Fireblocks are searching for our new Backend Engineer
As a backend Engineer @ Fireblocks you will design and implement scalable server-side components in NodeJS while keeping a world-class security architecture.
You will be expected to bring creative and fast solutions to our cloud-based infrastructure while keeping scale and performance as a top priority.
You must be humble, a great team player, and a fast learner
- At least 3 years of backend / server-side programming experience
- Programming experience in Node.js - a must.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with web sockets - Advantage.
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment.
- Security knowledge - highly desired
- Team player.
- B.Sc in Computer Science from a credible institution or equivalent work experience.