About The Position
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering secure digital asset wallet infrastructure for some of the largest global financial institutions. Leading exchanges, banks, and lending platforms transact on the blockchain via the Fireblocks platform and the Fireblocks Network of over 550 institutional customers.
As an IT Expert in Fireblocks you will:
- Review diagnostics and evaluate the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Offer technical support to the company staff and solve computer problems
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed
- Expert in setting up, maintaining, computing hardware and software
- Can admin Mac and Linux operating systems
- Excellent Hardware and software troubleshooting capabilities
- High-Security awareness
- Knowledge of Network setup failure troubleshooting
- Familiar with cloud environments (AWS)
- Good scripting abilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Competent at documenting infrastructure and writing.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- 3-5 years experience in IT
- Working knowledge of Linux and Mac OS operating systems, and software.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management, and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking and writing.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills