About The Position
Fireblocks is an exciting hyper-growth enterprise-grade digital assets (Cryptocurrency & blockchain) infrastructure platform company. Fireblocks enables financial institutions, fin-techs, exchanges, OTCs, hedge funds to securely manage digital assets across a wide range of products and services.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Israel accounting, monthly close, reconciliations, and analysis for the Company’s Israeli operations.
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements in a timely and accurate fashion on a monthly and annual basis in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Knowledge of financial statement preparation including profit & loss statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows according to GAAP
- Participate in the annual audit processes
- Provide analysis as requested by members of the senior management team, including function-specific monthly reporting as needed
- Seek to automate recurring analysis that helps empower decision making across enterprise functions, such as operations, people, and marketing
- Prepares journal entries, reconciliations, and supporting documentation related to areas of responsibility
- Assist in the research of technical accounting matters and prepare conclusions on the appropriate accounting treatment
- Assist in special projects, including but not limited to IT initiatives and process improvements, to support the company’s growth
- Interacts with management from within and outside of the accounting department to respond in an accurate and timely fashion to inquiries related to the group’s activities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA preferred
- CPA with minimum 3 years of experience, overall combined accounting, and finance experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP required and IFRS a plus
- Experience with technical accounting research, evaluation, and documentation
- Ability to roll up sleeves and be proactive to obtain needed information
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required for communicating issues and providing concise, thoughtful updates to senior management
- Excellent people, team building, and leadership skills
- Solid technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ERP – Netsuite
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to accommodate global working hours.