Technical Customer Support - Shift Position
About The Position
Fireblocks is on the search for a Support and Customer Operations engineer - Shift position
As a Customer support Engineer @ Fireblocks you will work closely with the R&D and Product team.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the Crypto and Cyber world and master our groundbreaking product, while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system. And the opportunity to work with the best in the field and grow within the company.
The position will include giving Tier 1-3 technical support to our existing customers overseas, mainly via Email, Telegram and WhatsApp in real time. Writing knowledge base articles, user guides and user guide adaptations. Support to our customers must be given in near real time period due to the nature of our customers business.
- Highly technical, with hands on experience with IT infrastructure and networking security - a must
- Affinity for technical writing
- Fluent English - Mother tongue grade, a must
- Must have great interpersonal skills, patience, self starter, autodidact with passion for breaking things 🙂
- Work is in shifts, at least 3 evening/night shifts a week, during these hours: 16:00 till 1:00, 1:00 till 8:00. Monday till Friday from home. Rest of the week will be working during normal working hours from the office in Tel Aviv.
- BS.c student or graduate in Computer science/Industrial engineering and management or any other related field. As a student you should have at least 3 semesters left from a well known University or College.