About The Position
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Data Analyst @ Fireblocks you will analyze and optimize Fireblocks customer's activities and business results. You will be responsible to process data from a variety of data sources, build complex queries and maintain reports and dashboards and track KPIs using BI and analytics tools and gain insights to improve the cs team effectiveness and help us achieve our goals.
You will work closely with the product, sales, marketing, and R&D teams in order to provide insights and recommendations, and help our decision making process. You must constantly be on the lookout for new ways to improve efficiency, and deliver value.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset's world and master our groundbreaking product, and to work with the best in the field and take a critical part of a fast growing group.
- 2 years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company.
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economics or other quantitative fields.
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets - a must.
- Experience with BI tools – Tableau, PowerBI, etc. – a must
- Capability to wrap research findings into a clear and coherent presentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead execution.
- Fast learner, resilient, adaptive, and creative.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the Customer Operations Group and management sharing data insights through the entire customer onboarding process.
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics that can help improve the CSM view on data, and assist with setting KPIs and goals to track performance and identify risk.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, clarity and deliver better value to the various CSM teams within the organization.
- Use the company's BI systems to analyze, draw conclusions and identify potential gaps/opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships and work in cooperation with cross-functional teams within the company, to create comprehensive conclusions and recommendations.