About The Position
As a Software Engineer @ Fireblocks and part of our Core team, you will design and implement core components, cryptographic libraries, and blockchain related logic.
You will participate in the full life cycle of the products and work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules.
We expect you to be meticulous, highly motivated, take ownership and have great passion for what you do.
- 3-5 years experience in C++/Rust development.
- Experience working with Linux.
- experience with microservice architecture - highly desired
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment.
- B.Sc in Computer Science from credible institution or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in security, blockchain or cryptography - highly desired
- The ability & experience to proactively lead and take ownership E2E, including design, development from scratch, research, writing the core Logic and more.
- Strong team player!