Director of Security Research
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the crypto space. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
We’re hiring a Director of Security Research to lead a group of researchers at Fireblocks, a market leader in crypto infrastructure and security.
If you are a hands-on manager who is passionate about vulnerability and security research while stopping malicious activities in crypto space - this is for you.
- Investigate security incidents, perform root cause analysis to devise mitigation techniques.
- Lead and perform vulnerability research and responsible disclosure.
- Craft detection and mitigations into our product.
- Publish results to help Fireblocks' Security brand.
- Work at one of the best and fastest growing companies in Tel Aviv.
- 5+ years of experience hands-on security research.
- 2+ years of experience of team leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence - advantage.
- Public speaking, publishing and writing experience - advantage.
- Experience in smart contract research - advantage.
- High English proficiency - written and verbal communication.