About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2021 we are looking to expand our Legal team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
Fireblocks is one of the most well funded and fastest growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 650 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Fireblocks is looking for an experienced Automation developer to join the Automation team. This role involves developing and maintaining the E2E framework both for Web and Mobile testing.
This role will report directly to the team leader. We are looking for an experienced and independent developer and one who is highly adaptable and collaborative to help implement cutting-edge technologies to improve Fireblocks overall performance. You must be proactive in identifying areas of need and generating action plans as well as be able to adapt to business needs.
- Develop and maintain QA automation framework
- Automation testing of both web and native mobile applications (both android and iOS)
- Develop new automation test tools
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Improve internal automation processes
- Design, implement and execute automation tests scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for test executions.
- 4-5 years of experience development tests and framework
- Proven experience with frontend and mobile application tests
- experience with CI/CD pipelines, tools and configuration
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and process
- Self learner and independent executor with strong technical and analytical skills
- hands on experience with cypres