QA Engineer Lead
About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for a meticulous QA Engineer lead to take full ownership over QA processes and release quality.
As the QA Engineer @ Fireblocks, you can expect to build procedures from scratch, Implement and execute automated and manual tests, and be fully responsible for the overall quality and stability of our product.
You will be expected to possess high drill-down abilities, into the smallest of details, while maintaining and guarding Fireblocks’ commitment of excellence to our customers.
As you will be joining a new and fast-paced growing team you must have the ability to work independently, take full ownership, and lead.
You will be working closely with the R&D & Product teams to design and shape the development process, and so have the opportunity to work with the best in the Cyber and Blockchain fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in manual testing (Experince in automated testing - advantage)
- You should have a big emphasis on usability and UI, experience in testing web and mobile clients.
- Experience in design and maintaining software testing.
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Familiar with Firebase - advantage.
- Experience in testing cybersecurity or finance products – advantage.
- BA degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or a related field – advantage.
- Experience in management roles - advantage.