Senior Fullstack Engineer - Platform Management
About The Position
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team which develops self service features that allow our customers to tailor the Fireblocks platform to their specifications.
The team is responsible for designing, developing and refining features from scratch as well as converting existing features to be self service, both in the company's critical path.
The team works closely with multiple development teams, product managers, product designers and QA to provide our customers with the best possible user experience.
All this in a cloud based, CI, microservice environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a developer
- Extensive experience in microservice architecture
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS/Azure/GCP) - highly desired
- Experience with relational DBs - a must
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools such as GitHub, Gitlab, Jenkins, Travis CI, etc - an advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes - an advantage
- Open Source Contributor - an advantage
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a relevant degree from a credible institution or equivalent work experience