Data Infrastructure Engineer
About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced Data Infrastructure Engineer to join our amazing IT department and to help us take our data platform to the next level.
You’ll work with our CTO, Product management, customer success, CFO, marketing and sales department to collaborate data from cloud based and other frameworks into a unified data infrastructure that will serve our data analysts.
What’s the job?
End to end development of data models inc. Designing and building scalable and robust data platforms, gathering the data sources and developing ETL processes.
The middleware data warehouse will pull data from various sources into the ETL process. You’ll maintain and optimize the data pipelines constantly. Work with DWH models to monitor maintain & BI infrastructure usability and increase users engagement & performance.
Work with Business Analysts and other non-technical business users to understand their analytical needs, document and prioritize requirements, and help them effectively use the data and analytical tools that the team has developed.
Write and review end-user documentation and technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and future data systems.
- 3-5 years experience in implementing data pipelines and ETL processes using SQL, Python, and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau & PowerBI
- Knowledge of Amazon Redshift or Google BigQuery - Advantage
- Design and build data architecture & pipelines
- Design data architecture that are scalable, fault tolerant, support high throughout, low latency while considering security aspects at all times.
- Consider cost optimization (finops) at all stages of the implementation
- Deep understanding and experience with relational and NoSQL databases (MySql, ELK, MongoDB, Redis).
- Experience working with data streams systems (Kafka - preferred , Pub-Sub or Kinesis)