Full Stack Engineer, TradFI/Banks
About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for a Backend Engineer to join our Strategic Customers team.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work on Fireblocks' core products, involving different parts of the solution.
As part of your role, you will be expected to find creative solutions to various challenges and customer-specific requests, working closely with our Product and Design teams.
If you are a great team player, an innovative developer with self-learning skills, who likes to research new technologies, and you're passionate about engineering and solving challenging problems – come and join us!
- At least five (5) years of backend / server-side programming experience
- 3+ years of programming experience in Node.js - highly desired
- Experience in the development of large, distributed software systems
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, SaaS products
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment
- B.Sc in Computer Science from a credible institution or equivalent work experience