Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the crypto space. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
We’re hiring a Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our Security Research group at Fireblocks, a market leader in crypto infrastructure and security.
If you want to help secure crypto against advanced nation-state attackers and cybercriminals, smart contract hacks, fraud, and any other malicious activity - this is the best place for you!
- Track and evaluate crypto-focused advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attacker’s motivations, industry and attacker trends.
- Provide and present intelligence about relevant threat groups, the methodologies they use, and the motivations behind their activity.
- Research crypto (on- and off-chain) attacks to understand trends and attacker’s interests, root cause of attacks.
- Assist in creating new mitigation strategies and detections to stop future attacks.
- Present tactical, operational, and strategic intelligence about malicious campaigns and techniques.
- 5 + years of experience in an analytical role of either network forensics analyst, intelligence threat analyst, or security engineer/ consultant
- Experience in evaluating forensic reports of electronic media, packet capture, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise level information security operations.
- Experience with basic malware analysis; the tactics, tools, techniques, and procedures of network intrusion activity
- Ability to write simple YARA signatures.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a disciplined manner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of audiences - both external and internal.
- Understanding of financially-motivated actors - advantage.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and smart contracts and smart contracts - advatage.