About The Position
Executive Assistant Job Description
Tel Aviv · Full-time
Fireblocks, a leading enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets is looking for an Executive Assistant to join its rapidly growing team!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast scaling company and act as a trusted advisor for the CEO as well as for the Israeli’s site General Manager, working closely with the company’s leadership team to help streamline processes. You will manage meeting cadence, lead and monitor internal projects.
The ideal candidate should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and able to proactively act with limited guidance.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external stakeholders
- Provide top-level assistance for leadership of Fireblocks
- Manage executives’ multi-zone calendars, handle all logistics, prioritize, follow up on tasks and projects. Conduct information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Initiate, lead and monitor internal projects, global as well as local, monitoring objectives’ achievements
- Offer proactive planning support, anticipating needs, seeking and coordinating information where appropriate, alerting to forthcoming deadlines
- Maintain a high level of discretion in handling confidential information, making sure everything ticks
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role in a global high-tech company - a must
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with discretion
- Expertise in multitasking and prioritizing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Hebrew)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A can-do approach and positive vibes