Full Stack, Security Engineering
About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Security Products Unit.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working on Fireblocks' Security products, involving different parts of the solution.
As part of your role, you will be expected to find creative solutions to a variety of logical and visual challenges, working closely with our Product and Design teams.
We work in small, elite, fast-moving teams and we build intuitive, fun, and easy-to-use applications while keeping a world-class security architecture.
If you are an innovative developer with self-learning skills, who likes to research new technologies, and you're passionate about engineering and solving hard problems – come and join us!
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development.
- Experience working with at least one of the following frameworks: React/Vue/Angular.
- Deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products.
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product and our customers.
- Experience with blockchain/smart contracts - big advantage!